To get a positive ID on your bird please join our “Help Me Identify a Bird” forum. It is loaded with experts that love to ID birds. It’s free to join and easy to use: Help me ID a bird
Articles in this section
- Use ES File Explorer to Delete the iBird Android Database
- Migrating Favorites and Notes
- BAM and Percevia™: Why did we add them?
- My Apple Favorites Disappeared after I Updated
- Will iBird for Android run on the iPhone or vice-versa?
- Which APPLE Version of iBird is Best for Me?
- Which ANDROID Version of iBird is Best for Me?
- Can you help me identify a bird?
- iBird Permissions
- Android Download Database Tutorial